Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions
PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INSPECTION VIEWING TIME BEGINNING AT 9 am –12 noon ON AUCTION DAY
1. YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS AUCTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither the Auctioneer, nor the Seller(s) assume any responsibility while on these premises. If any lawsuit arises against John Sisk Auctioneers, that suit in its entirety will be settled in Beeville, Bee County, Texas.
2. As a Registered Bidder, YOU are responsible for all Terms and Conditions. Announced Terms supercedes all written ones. If you are late in registering or didn't listen to the terms, you are agreeing to the terms in their entirety even though you didn't hear or chose not to listen to them.
3. You must have a bidder's number to bid on any item.
4. It is up to you the buyer during the specified inspection time to determine all aspects of the Item you're bidding on. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS WITH NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY is expressed nor implied. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON will be given.
5. PAYMENT: Check on Sale Day with proper ID, made out to JOHN SISK AUCTIONEERS. Wire Transfer -payment must be received by 3pm on Monday, August 10th. We will take Credit Cards if Customer will pay a 3% Convenience Fee. All Funds must be cleared before any item may be removed.
6. This auction sale IS subject to the Sales Tax Laws of this State.
7. Any bidder buying for Resale must have their 11-digit Texas Sales Tax Number and EXEMPTION APPLICATION filled out and in our file prior to the start of this Auction.
8. The Auctioneer is in full control of the Auction and reserves the right to settle any dispute between bidders. Bid Increments are at the discretion of the Auctioneer
9. There will be a 10% Buyers Premium for All Buyers added to all purchases. Example: If it sells for 20,000.00, then add 10% $2000.00=$22,000.00. Buyer pays sales tax on total.
10. Deadline for Removal : 3 weeks from date of Auction. Buyer is responsible for all expense, labor, arrangements of moving items.
Buyer and their contract movers are responsible for disconnecting machines from electricity and are responsible for leaving the item in a safe and responsible manner. It is highly recommended that you use a licensed electrician to do so.
11. This Auctioneer is Licensed, & Regulated under a State Issued Recovery Fund. This Fund protects both the Buyer and Seller from inappropriate and fraudulent actions by this Auctioneer. This Auctioneers License #7425. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this Auctioneer may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Tx 78711, or by calling 512 463-2906 or webpage TDLR.gov. This doesn't imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
12. This auction sale is being electronically and manually recorded.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms