Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CCPD IMPOUND AUCTION THIS IS THE FIRST SIMULCAST IMPOUND AUCTION WHERE WE HAVE A LIVE AUDIENCE HERE ONSITE AND ON THE INTERNET
Neither the Auction Company nor the City of Corpus Christi assume any responsibility for you while you are on the premises
1. Please note that neither the City of Corpus Christi nor the Auction Company is responsible for slow Internet connections, or missing your bids. If you’re bidding on an vehicle/item and on the internet, the screen informs you you’re outbid, don’t wait to bid, if the item is within your budget for the item, because you may miss it, especially if we are in Fair Warning. Also if you leave or have left a maximum bid on and item/vehicle the system bids for you automatically, However, we cannot guarantee your $300.00 max bid will be the winning bid even though someone else’s has won it for $300.00. Why, because we open it up at the current bid on the internet, you have the high bid at $225.00 , Floor Bidder $250,Your bid $275.00, FB $300 you’re out! Or if
you’re in front of your computer and realize your max bid is gone click the bid now button for $325.
2. NOTICE: This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer does not warrant the description, make, model, year, Vin #, or condition of any of the lots specified herein. An Inspection time has been provided for your own determinations. Any Lot may be Released or Pulled by the & Police Department at any time prior to being sold. If a Lot is Released or Pulled all bids will be deleted without notice.
3. Preview & Inspection Time is Friday, Nov .6 from 9am to 4pm. At all times while at the Auction Location Neither the Auctioneer nor the City of Corpus Christi assumes any responsibility for injury while on these premises. NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MAY ENTER THE AUCTION LOT, You have to be 18 years old to Register & have a Valid Government Picture ID. MASKS ARE MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES YOU ON THE PROPERTY
4. Vehicle Titles and Auction Sales receipts will be made out Only to the name in which you registered in. If you want a different name you need to tell the clerks now before the auction begins. On Auction Sales Receipts, you have 20 days to take it to the County Court House (AFTER 20 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED LATE FEES), pay your fees, and receive a clear title. If you lose the paperwork it will cost you $25.00 to get a new one. We keep records for three years only. Make SURE BEFORE the auction begins your bid number Represents the way you want the titles made out.
5. All items sold here today are "AS IS-WHERE IS". No Guarantee is expressed nor implied. The List is provided, it is for your convenience, and mistakes in typing occur. It is up to YOU during the specified INSPECTION TIME to determine the YEAR, MAKE, MODEL and CONDITION of the Car or Item you're
bidding on. NO REFUNDS will be made because of faulty information either written nor announced by the auctioneer. On the tag there may be an “R” which represents it was driven from the Impound Lot to the Auction Lot or/and a “K” which represents keys. This does not however guarantee that it will start again. ST represents vehicle has a Salvage Title.
6. PAYMENTS: We accept MASTERCARD, VISA, CASH, LOCAL CHECKS (Names and Addresses on Checks MUST match name and address on Drivers License or we will not take it-No Exceptions! ) ALL MEXICO BUYERS ARE CASH ONLY. Make Checks payable to: The City of City of Corpus Christi.
All other checks Must be accompanied by a Bank Letter of Credit made out to the City of Corpus for this Sale.
7. ALL MONEYS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION-NO EXCEPTIONS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL CAUSE A FORFEIT OF PURCHASES, BARRING FROM ALL FUTURE SALES, AND LEGAL CHARGES BEING FILED AGAINST YOU. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT PAY FOR YOUR ITEM(S) EITHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE BY CALLING US WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. The City may at its discretion, resell such property at public or private sale and the buyer shall be required to pay any loss or expense incurred therein, including Attorneys Fees and Court Costs. (Section 2 of the Texas Business and Commerce Code) The City will prosecute to the maximum penalty allowed by law, anyone writing NSF CHECKS).
8. A Buyers Premium IS in effect on ALL SALES On-Site 10%, On-Line of 11%, here is an example: If the item sells for $1,000.00, Add 10% Buyers Premium $100.00 Buyer Pays Sales Tax on the Total $1,100.00. On-Line 11%= $110.00. Vehicle tax is paid upon registering your vehicle, Sales tax on non vehicle items is 8.25%.
9. Items not removed on Auction Day will have until dark Monday to remove your vehicle from the yard, how- ever you must call the Impound and make an appointment the number is 361-857-1996. Failure to pickup within a reasonable time will cause the vehicle to be re-impounded, and you will have to pay fees. Neither the Auctioneer nor the City responsible for any theft or damage to property once sold. Please do not remove trash from vehicles and throw it on the ground. A DUMPSTER for trash is provided for your convenience. PLEASE, DO NOT PUT TIRES OR BATTERIES ETC. IN DUMPSTER TAKE THOSE WITH YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING
10. This Auctioneer is Licensed & Regulated by the State of Texas and operates under a State Issued Recovery Fund that protects both the buyer and seller from fraudulent and inappropriate actions by this auctioneer. This auctioneers License #7425. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this Auctioneer
may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Tx 78711 or by calling 512 463-2906 or Online TDLR.gov. This does not imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
11. All sales are recorded manually and electronically.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms