Auction Terms & Conditions Online Terms and Conditions
1. INTERNET CONECTIONS: Neither The Auctioneer nor the Seller assume any responsibility for
Internet Connections. If you get cut off or we miss a bid for any reason we are not responsible. If
any lawsuit arises against John Sisk Auctioneers, that suit in its entirety will be settled in Beeville,
Bee County, Texas. (Please remember if you have sound that it is delayed seconds over the
Internet connections. Please bid by the buttons that tell you what the auctioneer is asking for, if
you wait to hear him say it, it will be too late.
2. PAYMENT: Internet Buyers will be invoiced after the auction by the Credit Card that they registered
with on line. (MC/Visa/Discover) unless other arrangements have been made. If you are able to
get to the auction location before we close the auction you may pay by the accepted onsite
3. SHIPPING: We do not Ship Items, these are for local pickup only. If you want to have someone
else pick up your items that is fine but please send them a copy of your paid invoice.
4. BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 12% Buyers Premium ONLINE added to all purchases.
Example: If an item sells for $100.00, then add 12% =$112.00. Buyer pays sales tax on total. On
Site Buyers Premium is 10%..
5. This list is provided for your convenience and mistakes in typing do occur. It is up to you the buyer
during the specified inspection time to determine all aspects and condition of the item you're
bidding on. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS. NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY is expressed
nor implied. NOTICE: The auctioneer in no way is making any representation as to the genuiness
or authenticity of the items. Descriptions given us were deemed from reliable sources and
therefore used. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON will be given. 6. If buyer fails to make payment good in full immediately following the sale the Auctioneer may, at
his discretion, Re-Sell such property at public or private sale and the buyer shall be required to
pay any loss or expense incurred therein, including attorney fees and court cost. (Chapter 2 of the
Texas Business and Commerce Code)
7. This auction sale IS subject to the Sales Tax Laws of this State.
8. Any bidder buying for Resale, must have their 11-digit Texas Sales Tax Number and EXEMPTION
APPLICATION filled out and in our file prior to the start of this Auction. Or, if you will be buying under
Farm Exemption, please tell the cashier what items/lot#'s your claiming as exempt and you must
have your Exemption #.
9. The Auctioneer is in full control of the Auction and reserves the right to settle any dispute between
10. Bid Increments are at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
11. All items are sold times the quantity unless announced by the auctioneer
12. Deadline for Removal Day Of Sale until 2 hours after sale. SUNDAY, 10AM-4PM Please bring
your own help for loading or give your person a copy of your invoice in oder for them to pickup.
13. Removal of Items: Personnel working this Auction CAN NOT load items. Buyer should be aware
in removing items from the auction, the buyer is responsible for any damage that may happen to
the property or house as a result their moving their items out.
14. This Auctioneer is Licensed, & Regulated under a State Issued Recovery Fund. This Fund
protects both the Buyer and Seller from inappropriate and fraudulent actions by this Auctioneer.
This Auctioneers License #7425. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this Auctioneer
may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box
12157, Austin, Tx 78711, or by calling 512 463-2906. This doesn't imply endorsement by the
State of Texas.
15. This auction sale is being electronically and manually recorded.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms