Auction Terms & Conditions COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION :
ALL ITEMS BEING SOLD AT THIS AUCTION WITH EXCEPTION OF VEHICLES ARE EITHER SEIZED OR SURPLUS ITEMS AND WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ON SOME ITEMS WE HAVE INFORMATION WE NOTED BUT THIS IS NO GUARANTEE. ANNOUNCED TERMS SUPERCED ALL WRITTEN ONES
1. YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS AUCTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither the Auctioneer, nor the Seller(s) assume any responsibility while on these premises. ONLINE BUYERS: Neither the Auctioneer nor the Seller(s) assume any responsibility for Internet Connection. If you get cut-off or if we miss any bids for any reason we are not responsible.
2. As a Registered Bidder, YOU are responsible for all Terms and Conditions. Announced Terms supercedes all written ones. If you are late in registering or didn't listen to the terms, you are agreeing to the terms in their entirety even though you didn't hear or chose not to listen to them. You must register in the name you wish the titles to be in. If you are going to buy for business and personal, you need to get a number for the business and a number for the personal and then when buying hold UP the CORRECT NUMBER.
3. You must have a bidder's number to bid on any item.
4. This list is provided for your convenience and mistakes in typing do occur. It is up to you the buyer during the specified inspection time to determine all aspects such as YEAR, MAKE, MODEL and CONDITION of the Car or Item you're bidding on. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS WITH NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY is expressed nor implied. Descriptions given us were deemed from reliable sources and therefore used. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON will be given. Mileage is what the Odometer Reading Shows, Runs means the vehicle was started on the day pictures were taken.
5. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE ANY ITEMS WITHOUT A PAID INVOICE AND ONE OF OUR PERSONNEL ASSISTING YOU. You may check out as many times as you wish during the auction and continue to bid.
6. PAYMENT: Cash, Credit Cards; Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Local Check IF the address on your check matches the address on your drivers license. Other Checks with Bank Letter of Guarantee made out to John Sisk Auctioneers for this Auction. Bank Letters must be on Bank Letterhead and Bank Letters must indicate the amount of Check Guarantee. Original Letters Only. No Photocopies will be accepted. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to take a check from anyone. PAYMENT IN FULL MUST BE MADE DURING OR WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION. ONLINE BUYERS: Local On-Line Bidders may come to the auction site within 30 minutes of the close of the auction and pay by above payment methods. Invoice over $3000 may pay by Credit Card Payment or Wire Transfer Payment by Tuesday July 29th by 3pm. Invoices under $3000 will be charged to the Credit Card after the auction with no option. INTERNET FRAUD IS SERIOUS: ANY PERSON REGISTERING WITH A CARD THAT IS DECLINED WILL BE BANNED FROM OUR AUCTIONS AND THERE ITEMS RESOLD AND CHARGES MAY BE FILED AGAINST YOU.
7. Make all Checks payable to: JOHN SISK AUCTIONEERS
8. If buyer fails to make payment good in full immediately following the sale the Auctioneer may, at his discretion, Re-Sell such property at public or private sale and buyer shall be required to pay any loss or expense incurred therein, including attorney fees and court cost. (Chapter 2 of The Texas Business and Commerce Code).
9. This auction sale IS subject to the Sales Tax Laws of this State. Sales Tax on vehicles will not be collected, that will be paid when you register your vehicle. Terp Tax and Sales Tax will be collected on any item that qualifies unless exempt..
10. Any bidder buying for Resale or Farm Exemption must have their 11-digit Texas Sales Tax Number and EXEMPTION APPLICATION filled out and in our file prior to the start of this Auction.
11. The Auctioneer is in full control of the Auction and reserves the right to settle any dispute between bidders.
12. Bid Increments are at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
13. There will be a 10% Buyers Premium for On-Site Buyers added to all purchases. Example: If an item sells for $1000.00, then add 10% $100.00=$1100.00. Buyer pays sales tax on total. Buyers Premium is 12% On Line for Internet Buyers
14. Deadline for Removal; Small Items if possible on the day of sale. Monday through Friday July 2, 2021
15. All items are sold times the quantity unless announced by the auctioneer.
16. Personnel working this Auction CAN NOT load items.
17. This Auctioneer is Licensed, & Regulated under a State Issued Recovery Fund. This Fund protects both the Buyer and Seller from inappropriate and fraudulent actions by this Auctioneer. This Auctioneers License #7425. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this Auctioneer may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Tx 78711, or by calling 512 463-2906. This doesn't imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
18. Please Don't bother the clerk(s).
19. This auction sale is being electronically and manually recorded.
20. The Sheriff’s Office Reserves the right to pull any item up to auction time.
21. If any lawsuit arises against John Sisk Auctioneers, that suit in its entirety will be settled in Beeville, Bee County, Texas.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms